When traveling, I make sure to take photos of shit that drives me nuts. You should see the size of that folder. What follows are a few of the worst violations.
At least the tag line isn't "Just Dump & Flush".
If you don't like working for the city...
get another job and move on.
get another job and move on.
The fine folks at Marriott were nice enough to put their product catalog in my room.
They sell stuff like Marriott sheets, soap, towels etc.
If I ever do buy something, I would also like to have an orgasm after completing my purchase.
This pic is from a little restaurant in Taos NM.
I think it's very thoughtful of them to put in a handicapped ramp.
But if I'm bound to a wheelchair, the last thing I'd want to do is break a sweat while rolling myself up a ramp that's a god damned half mile long.
Note: It keeps going to the left for another 10 feet.
And while the above schlep seems like a workout,
it's nothing compared to this beauty:
I can't take credit for this one as it is from the San Francisco Library. I just wanted to share some other mindless projects.
Another Taos New Mexico gem of a fence.
You try to pay this toll.
OK, I understand that truth in packaging is rare, but please. Give me something. Even Trojan makes their "Magnum" condom something that takes awhile to unwrap. This thing (although delicious), was in no way even near the advertised size. Just another letter I have to write.








No comments:
Post a Comment